We are searching for a coordinated Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the promoting and selling of our company’s services and to create competitive benefits for our company in the salesforce industry.
- Master degree in administrative management (MBA) and 2+ years of experience in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connect integration management, Data Extensions, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Contact Builder
- Experience on developing strategic marketing plans for new products
- Demonstrated capacity to lead market examination, market estimation, income projections, and nitty core competitive investigation
- Must be able to conduct product pilots to understand the product value and key informing to drive promoting collateral, testimonials, and contextual investigations.
- Good knowledge on developing targeted innovative and content for promoting and showcasing materials and correspondences
- Set up and oversee product meetings, consumer satisfaction overviews, feedback channels, and stays in touch with key clients.
- Recognize opportunities to guide leadership and brand awareness through digital and traditional marketing platforms for e.g.; email campaigns, local events, workshops and webinars
- Build up and keep up frameworks and cycles to encourage the deals of Cox2M products like a CRM or commercial partnership
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, partners, associations and committees.
- Continually improve clients experiences using Salesforce.com and MarketingCloud automation