As a Salesforce Consultant (intern), you will be working under the guidance of senior consultant; with Salesforce and related cloud technologies, designing and executing the key segments of the Salesforce solution.
- Ability to work in team and successfully manage client interaction
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP)
- Project, product or program management experience
- Familiarity with major ERP implementation phases
- Basic knowledge on Visualforce Pages, Visualforce components, Apex Controllers HTML, HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, Ajax and CSS.v
- Must be familiar with Apex, Trigger, Visualforce, Java/J2EE, SQL.
- Good German and English speaking/writing
- Document business process/data flows as needed
- Take parts in information gathering, design workshops to understand applications’ functionality and support requirements
- Assess new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality prerequisites and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/clients
- Coordinate with seniors on developing, unit testing and deploying different instances (sandboxes and production) using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and worked on settling deployment blunders
- Implement Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at certain events.