Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the forefront, taking care of problems though technology and design? If so, More und Moritz is the place for you! Help carry out the power of digital technology to our customers and change the way of engagement with their users.
- Should be expert in salesforce tools; Apex Explorer, Lightning, AppExchange Data Loader, Data Loader, REST, SOAP API, Apex Classes, Force. Com Developer Console and Change SetsApex Explorer, Lightning, AppExchange Data Loader, Data Loader, REST, SOAP API, Apex Classes, Force. Com Developer Console and Change Sets.
- Must Know Apex, Trigger, Visualforce, Java/J2EE ,SQL languages.
- Should have great knowledge on GUI and tools (Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader)
- Expertise in CloudCraze (B2B Commerce),123 Compliance, Tracker sandbox
- Required Certification:
- Good German and English speaking/ writing.
- Licensing experience
->Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer II
->Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
->Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Administrator (ADM 201)
- Interacting directly with customers to understand strategic goals using best practices in lead management and marketing automation.
- Designed and Developed E-commerce New storefront in CloudCraze
- Extend CloudCraze User Interface, Themes and enable the CC Page Labels for various translations
- Perform Integration between Salesforce CRM with B2C
- Creating new sandbox and code import/export from one sandbox to another sandbox
- Customizing the Standard Salesforce.com CRM solution for complex business scenarios
- Design/Develop complex workflow rules, Assignment Rules and Email Alerts
- Design/Develop components in Lightning Experience